GETTING TO THE HOTEL
FROM SENAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Proceed to the taxi counter at the Arrivals Hall near entrance and purchase a coupon to your destination, Citrus Hotel JB. It will take around 30 minutes to 45 minutes’ drive depending on the traffic.
Board the white coloured Causeway Link, an air-conditioned bus service also known as the City Lounge Express, which operates from 6.00 am to 9.50 pm with a trip costing MYR 8.00 per way. The bus will stop at City Lounge, Kotaraya Bus Terminal located along Jalan Trus. Citrus Hotel Johor Bahru is just 10 minutes away on foot from there.
FROM HOTEL TO SENAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Approximately half an hour ride, depending on traffic.
- Head south on Lebuh Putra Utama toward Jalan Jumbo
- Turn left at Jalan Jumbo
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- Continue straight onto Jalan Lapangan Terbang
- Take the ramp onto Lebuhraya Senai
- Continue onto Jalan Skudai
- Keep right at the fork
- Continue onto Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
- Slight right to stay on Jalan Tun Abdul Razak
- Turn right at Jalan Stesen
- Hotel is on the right side
FROM LARKIN TERMINAL - SINGAPORE BOUND TAXI TERMINAL
By Hotel Limousine
Place an advanced booking with the hotel for MYR 90 per way for a car. For enquiries and advance booking please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or call +60 7 222 2888
Located 4 km away from Johor Causeway , Larkin Terminal is the largest Taxi and Bus terminal in Johor Bahru . Taxis are plentiful and a ride, depending on traffic, should take you not longer than 10 minutes.